March for Life
What is the March for Life?
In 1974 Nellie Gray organized the first March for Life to remember the infamous US Supreme Court decision on January 22, 1973 that declared children in the womb are not persons – with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Join the March for Life
Hundreds of NH residents travel together by chartered coaches on Thursday morning, January 23rd, 2020 returning after the events of the day on Friday evening, January 24th, 2020 and arriving back in NH very early Saturday morning.
To register, please contact one of the bus captains below.
For residents of Greater Manchester, contact:
For residents of the greater Nashua area, contact:
Fr. Von DeRosia
For residents of the greater Laconia area, contact:
For residents of the Seacoast, contact:
What is included in the cost of the trip?
- Round trip bus transportation
- Group T-Shirt
- One night hotel stay at Best Western (Lanham, MD)
- Continental Breakfast on Friday morning
- Round Trip Metro Ticket
What will we do in Washington, DC?
- Group Mass at local Church
- Mass with Bishop Libasci at Local Church/or Youth Rally Mass for those with tickets
- Noon Rally on the National Mall
- Peaceful March to the Supreme Court Building concludes with prayers and hymns
- Opportunity to meet and lobby with NH Members of Congress
How much will it cost for room and transportation?
- Bus Only - $115
- Double Occupancy - $185
- Triple Occupancy - $175
- Quad Occupancy - $165
- (Optional) Box Lunch (includes sandwich on a bulky roll with lettuce and tomato, potato chips, jumbo cookie, fresh apple, soda) - $6
- (Optional) Pizza on arrival in Washington, DC - $6
Final registrations are due by December 15th.
Who can participate?
- All ages are welcome to participate
- Youth must be accompanied by a parent or chaperone
- Chaperones are limited to a maximum of three young people and must have completed all diocesan safe environment requirements
See a selection of photos from previous Marches, including local processions in New Hampshire as well as the national March for Life in Washington, D.C.