March for Life
2022 Pilgrimage to the National March for Life
This year’s pilgrimage will occur Thursday, January 20th through Saturday, January 22nd, 2022.
Please be aware that the pilgrimage may be cancelled should public health guidance change, but the trip is tentatively moving ahead at this time. Thank you for your interest and understanding. Read on for more information about our current plans.
NH March for Life Procession & Mass
On the day of the March for Life, January 21, 2022, the regular (12:20 p.m.) daily Mass at Saint Joseph Cathedral in Manchester, NH, is offered in solidarity with New Hampshire pilgrims, for the intention of defending the dignity of the human person.
Join the Pilgrimage to the National March for Life in Washington, D.C.
Every year, hundreds of New Hampshire residents travel together by chartered coaches on a pilgrimage to the March for Life in Washington, D.C. The trip is a prayerful, powerful experience that contributes to the further establishment of a culture of life in our country. See the photo gallery links below with pictures from previous New Hampshire pilgrimages to the march.
For more information or to register, please contact one of the bus captains below.
For residents of Greater Manchester, contact:
For residents of the greater Nashua area, contact:
Fr. Von DeRosia
For residents of the greater Laconia area, contact:
What is included in the cost of the trip?
- Round trip bus or air transportation & gratuity (for bus drivers)
- One night hotel stay
- Pizza dinner on Thursday evening
- Continental Breakfast on Friday morning
- Metro Ticket for connecting trip stops
What will we do in Washington, DC?
Group Masses at local Churches
Youth Rally & Mass for those with tickets
- Noon Rally on the National Mall
Peaceful, prayerful march concluding at the Supreme Court building
Opportunity to meet and lobby with NH Members of Congress (some groups)
How much will it cost for room and transportation?
Bus Only - $115
Double Occupancy - $185
- Single Occupancy - $260
- Air travel option w / double occupancy room - $475
- Box Lunch (Turkey/ham/veggie sandwich, cookie, chips, apple, cheese stick, bottle of water) - $11
- Diocese of Manchester-branded red and white winter pom pom hat - $15
Final registrations are due by December 1st.
Who can participate?
All ages are welcome to participate
Youth must be accompanied by a parent or chaperone
- Chaperones are limited to supervising a maximum of three young people and must have completed all diocesan safe environment requirements
See a selection of photos from previous Marches, including local processions in New Hampshire as well as the national March for Life in Washington, D.C.