Vocations » Lay Ministry » Youth Ministry
WYD Krakow 2016
CLICK HERE to see a proposed itinerary.
CLICK HERE for the Dube Travel 2016 World Youth Day Pilgrimage Reservation Agreement
CLICK HERE to listen to the information webinar recording.
CLICK HERE to view more information from the tour company and to register.
About World Youth Day Krakow
The Goals of WYD:
- A moving and sanctifying pilgrimage in faith
- An experience of the power of the Holy Spirit to strengthen the faith of our young people
- Rediscover the centrality of the Word and Sacrament
- Enable pilgrims to be witnesses to Christ
- To provide “An encounter with Jesus Christ, His Spirit and His Church.” JP2
Who can attend?
- Sixteen years of age at time of departure
- “Each minor (aged 16 & 17) must have an adult responsible for them in Krakow” -USCCB
- Minors must have extensive permission forms
Why WYD Krakow?
- Amazing country of Poland and great pilgrimage sites
- Powerhouse of Saints: St. Maximilian Kolbe, St. Faustina, Blessed John Paul II,
- Focus on Divine Mercy
- Celebration of WYD (30th Anniversary)
Direct Questions to Gertrude Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 NET Retreats
Once again NET is coming to the Diocese of Manchester, and offering fourteen possible retreat dates. All retreat themes are appropriate for Grades 7 to 12. NET seeks to help youth understand and accept God’s unconditional love for them, and to grow in their commitment to Jesus Christ and His church. NET offers the team members’ faith as witness to youth that faith in God is desirable, acceptable and an exciting part of their lives.
- Download the Retreat Interest Form, which is the first step in the reservation process. It requires that you indicate a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of retreat dates. This form is due back to the Office of Parish Faith Formation no later than April 16, 2015.
- Download the NET Retreat Information Form, will help you consider whether a NET Retreat is right for your parish. This document is provided for your information, and does not need to be returned.
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact Fran Doucette at (603) 669-3100 Ext. 173, or e-mail email@example.com.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Parish Faith Formation