Family » Marriage Enrichment
Taking time to renew and deepen your relationship with your spouse builds a much happier and longer marriage. The Diocese of Manchester wants your marriage to stay as blessed as the day you said, “I do.” Therefore, we offer several resources ranging from where to get advice on your marriage or where the two of you can attend a seminar focusing on such aspects as increasing intimacy, enhancing personal growth, mutual fulfillment, and family wellness.
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekends is an enrichment experience for good Christian marriages, offering married couples an opportunity to learn a technique of loving communication that they can use for the rest of their lives. (Couples of all faith expressions are always welcome!)
- Retrouvaille...A Lifeline for Marriage: Retrouvaille programs offer tools needed to rediscover a loving marriage relationship. Thousands of couples headed for cold, unloving relationships or divorce have successfully overcome their marriage problems by attending the program.
- Foundations is a newsletter for newly married couples published bimonthly by the National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministries. Download a copy of the newsletter at www.foundationsnewsletter.net.
- Making Marriage Better (Article): Spouses can rekindle the romance and strengthen the bond of their marriage (pdf)
- ForYourMarriage.org: Resources for living happily ever after.
For more information, please contact:
Patricia A. Gabree, Director
Office of Marriage Ministry