Catholic Faith » Seasonal and Special Features » Catholic Destinations
Summer Travel Series
It's Time to Discover Catholic Destinations
Looking for something to do this summer? Why not let our Summer Travel Series be your guide. The following Catholic destinations are located in New Hampshire or greater New England. Watch eNews for new destinations.
- Saint Joachim Mission Church, Sunapee, NH
- Saint Charles Borromeo, Meredith, NH
- Saint Patrick Chapel, Hampton Beach, NH
- Shrine of Our Lady of Grace, Colebrook, NH - Closing July 1, 2014. The Blessing of the Bikes will take place on Sunday, June 29, 2014.
- La Salette Shrine, Enfield, NH
- Saint Anne's Shrine, Isle La Motte, VT
- Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul, Lewiston, ME
- National Shrine of Our Lady of La Salette, Attleboro, MA
- Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima, Holliston, MA
- Saint Joseph's Abbey, Spencer, MA
- Our Lady of Hope House of Prayer, New Ipswich, NH