Education » Adult Faith Formation » Books and Articles
Books and Articles
- Brookfield, Stephen D., Understanding and Facilitating Adult Learning. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1986.
- Knowles, Malcom S., The Practice of Modern Adult Education: From Pedagogy to Andragogy. New York, NY: Cambridge, 1980.
- Krimm, Kristina, Jane A. Pierron, and David M. Riley, Nurturing Adult Faith: A Manual for Parish Leaders. Washington, D.C.: National Conference of Catechetical Leadership, 2005.
- Mezirow, Jack and Associates, Learning As Transformation: Critical Perspectives on a Theory in Process. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2000.
- National Directory for Catechesis. Washington, D.C.: USCCB, 2005.
- Pierron, Jane A. and David M. Riley, Lifelong Learning: The Adult Chapter. Washington, D.C.: National Conference of Catechetical Leadership, 1996.
- Zanzig, Tom and Shirley Kelter, Adult Faith Formation Strategies. Madison, WI: Metanoia Resources, 2006.