Community » Men of St. Joseph
Men of St. Joseph
The Men of St. Joseph are a group of men committed to living a life of conversion, integrity, and honesty, acting as a witness for Jesus Christ in daily life, work, social, parish and family settings. The men of this ministry aim to emulate St. Joseph and become better husbands, fathers, sons and brothers. There are no dues and the Men of St. Joseph do not participate in projects or other volunteer efforts as a group, but instead, gather together for sharing among men to help them be a better person, a better family man, and a better member of the Church.
The Five Promises
The Men of St. Joseph are invited to accept the following five promises as a guide for their daily lives:
- Dedicate your Life to the Lord:
Participate in Sunday Mass (with your family if you have one).
- Grow in Christian Discipleship:
Develop a personal prayer life and attend weekday Mass once a month.
- Live with Integrity and Honesty:
Experience the Sacrament of Reconciliation twice a year.
- Be Faithful to Your Primary Vocation:
Married: pray and spend time with your family.
Singles: pray and act to change the world.
- Meet Together with Brothers:
Attend Men of St. Joseph meetings at your parish and gather together with other men for annual and seasonal conferences.
New Hampshire Parish-Based Groups
- St Joseph Church, Center Ossipee
- St. Joseph Parish, Epping
- St. Anne Parish, Hampstead
- St. Joseph Cathedral Parish, Manchester
- St. Mark the Evangelist Parish, Londonderry
- Parish of the Assumption, Dover
- St. Michael Parish, Exeter
- St. Lawrence Parish, Goffstown
- Sacred Heart Parish, Greenville
- Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Parish, Hampton
- St. Kathryn Parish, Hudson
- St. Francis of Assisi Parish, Litchfield
- St. Catherine of Siena Parish, Manchester
- Ste. Marie Parish, Manchester
- St. Pius X Parish, Manchester
- Immaculate Conception Parish, Nashua
- St. Patrick Patrick, Nashua
- St. Patrick Parish, Pelham
- St. Luke the Evangelist Parish, Plaistow
- Our Lady of Holy Rosary, Rochester
- St. Anthony Church, Sanbornville
- St. Matthew Church, Windham