Child Safety » Resources for Safe Environment Coordinators
Resources for Safe Environment Coordinators
DOWNLOAD the Safe Environment Coordinator Manual (pdf)
Online Training Orientation for New Coordinators
Coordinating Safe Environment Practices
The Safe Environment Coordinator is appointed by the pastor of a parish or principal of a school to assist in ensuring that the Policy is fully implemented. The Safe Environment Coordinator
- Schedules sexual abuse awareness training sessions
- Distributes the Policy and Code of Conduct to employees and volunteers who regularly work with minors
- Assists the pastor and principal in ensuring that employees and volunteers have completed all applicable background screening and training requirements
- Submits compliance information to the Office for Ministerial Conduct
Tips, Resources & Notices
Child Advocacy Center
- There is a Child Advocacy Center (CAC) in every county of New Hampshire, each providing coordinated support services to child victims of crime and their families. For more information about the advocacy centers, visit the Granite State Children’s Alliance website at http://cac-nh.org.
Safe Environment Database User Guide
- CLICK HERE to download the Safe Environment Database User Guide (pdf)
Reminders for Safe Environment Coordinators
- CLICK HERE for important December and January reminders for safe environment coordinators.
Safe Environment Onsite Reviews are Being Scheduled for 2013-2014
Each parish and school in the Diocese of Manchester will undergo an onsite safe environment review at least once every four years. CLICK HERE for information on what to expect when a safe environment review takes place at your parish or school. You will also find a listing of parishes and schools scheduled for review during the upcoming year.
Previously Published Notices
- CLICK HERE to read the best practices that have been indentified over the last few years..
Safe Environment Newsletters
For more information, please contact:
Mary Ellen D'Intino
Director of Safe Environment Programs
Safe Environment Assistant