I am Looking For:

Risk Management/Insurance

How Do I . . . ?

Report damage to or theft of property owned by a parish/school?

Report an employee accident?

Report an accident involving a parishioner or visitor to parish/school?

Report an accident involving a vehicle owned by a parish/school?

Request a certificate of insurance to use a non-owned building/facility?

Request insurance for a non-sponsored event or activity to be held at the parish/school?

Request insurance coverage for a student accident for a diocesan parish or school-sponsored activity?

CLICK HERE to view and print a list of contact information for claim reporting



Priest Personal Auto Reimbursement Request

Permission/Release Forms

Parent Permission and and Request for Epi-Pen Use

General Release and Waiver for Participants in Activities at Diocesan Locations

Parent Permission to Dispense Medication

Medication Log

Parent Permission Form (e.g., Field Trips) - Domestic

Parent Permission Form - International Travel

Student Accident Claim Form

Leave Unsupervised Authorization

Insurance Requirements

Insurance Requirements for Contractors

Insurance Requirements for Lessees


Short-Term Facilities Use Agreement

Short-Term Facilities Use Amendment

Other Articles

Copper - A Theft Magnet?

Driver Policy - Multi-Passenger Van

Emergency Shelters

Clean-up Time

Tips for Holiday Care

Guidelines for Service Projects Involving Minors

Make Lock Ins Fun and Safe

Parade Safety

Advent and Christmas Safety

Shoveling Techniques

Diocese of Manchester
The Catholic Church in New Hampshire

153 Ash Street, Box 310
Manchester, NH 03105-0310
(603) 669-3100
Fax: (603) 669-0377

© Diocese of Manchester