About Us » Diocesan Administration » Chancellor
The Chancellor of the diocese is Ms. Diane Murphy Quinlan, Esq.
The Chancellor is responsible for:
- The supervision and maintenance of the diocesan archive, including the historical archives
- The coordination of all civil legal affairs for the diocese, including the parishes, schools, and institutions of the Diocese
- Review of applications for inclusion in the Group Ruling of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Serving as the principal ecclesiastical notary to the Bishop of Manchester
- Providing letters of suitability for priests of the diocese seeking canonical permission to exercise sacred ministry in another diocese. The "Request for Statement of Suitability Form" is available on the Extranet under the Priestly LIfe and Ministry heading.
Group Ruling Information
Group Ruling Application and Instructions
Official Catholic Directory
For more information, please contact:
Diane Murphy Quinlan