About Us » Decrees
Decress Related to the Erection, Suppression, or Alteration of a Parish
A decree regarding the erection, suppression or alteration of a parish articulates an administrative act made by the diocesan bishop. In a decree, the diocesan bishop expresses a decision or provision made for a particular case according to the norm of church law.
Guidelines for those who wish to seek recourse regarding such a decree are available in English or Spanish.
- Merger of St. Bernard Parish, Keene and St. Margaret Mary Parish, Keene 09.26.10 (pdf)
- Merger of Mary, Queen of Peace Parish, Salem and St. Joseph Parish, Salem 07.04.10 (pdf)
- Merger of Our Lady of the Lakes Parish, Lakeport, Sacred Heart Parish, and St. Joseph Parish, Laconia 06.27.10 (pdf)
- Unification of St. Paul Parish, Candia with St. Peter Parish, Auburn 06.26.10 (pdf)
- Unification of Immaculate Conception Parish, Troy with St. Bernard Parish, Keene 01.02.10 (pdf)